To meet your specific needs, we offer a variety of gift options and accept many types of assets. While each planned gift is different, these gifts can offer significant financial or tax benefits while ensuring that future generations will enjoy the special places that you treasure.
See a list of recent charitable gifts
Here are some examples of gifts that we accept:
- Make a Donation - donations can be accepted now using the "Become a Member" function at the top of this page.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Life Insurance
- Lead Trusts
- Operating support.
- Support for the work of the endangered places program.
- Restoration or conservation projects.
For more information on these or other gift options, contact
The Palmetto Trust for Historic Preservation
117 Grace Street
PO Box 506
Prosperity, SC 29127
Let Us Know
We hope you'll tell us when you have named the Palmetto Trust for Historic Preservation in your will. We would very much like the opportunity to thank you for your generosity.
The official bequest language for The Palmetto Trust for Historic Preservation in the United States is: "I, [name], of [city, state, ZIP], give, devise and bequeath to Palmetto Trust for Historic Preservation in the United States [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose."